Student authors are welcome to submit a poster instead of a traditional slide deck to partake in the Student Poster Competition.
In order to be eligible, the registered author must be a student (does not need to be the first author).
- Posters should be a single page.
- Like with slide decks, posters must be uploaded on Edas by the deadline.
- Like slide decks, the registered author must verbally present the poster. The recommended presentation time is 5 minutes.
- The author does not need to inform the conference committee that he/she will be participating on the competition. When retrieving the presentations, the committee will note which papers had a poster submitted and it will be automatically entered in the competition.
- The winner will be announced in the conference website.